No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
I’m not usually one for food holidays, but Cheesecake Day is a different story. Happy National Cheesecake Day!
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts ever, and I love that there are tons of variations for this creamy dessert. Today I’m sharing one of the easiest cheesecake recipes I know, which is for No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits. There are only two components to prep!
For the cheesecake mixture, you just whip together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and sour cream:
Then you just grind up graham cracker crumbs and toss with butter to moisten a bit:
Layer those two components with fresh berries and you have a really cute dessert!
Here’s a step-by-step video I made, and you can see the recipe + a roundup of more of my favorite cheesecake recipes below.
No-bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs (from 1 sleeve)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc)
- With a hand mixer, whip together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and sour cream until smooth, which should take a couple minutes on medium high speed.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and add the melted butter. Toss to combine, until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened.
- Assemble the cheesecake parfaits by layering the cheesecake mixture, graham cracker crumbs, and berries in alternating layers. Enjoy!
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Elaine’s New York Cheesecake from Love and Olive Oil
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from The Little Kitchen
White Chocolate Cheesecake Squares with Strawberry Glaze from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from Recipe Girl
Light Lemon Cheesecake Mousse from Reluctant Entertainer
Red, White, and Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Cups from Skinnytaste
S’mores Cheesecake from Cookies and Cups
Blueberry Cheesecake Pie from Bake at 350