No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
These simple cheesecake parfaits are one of my favorite potluck recipes to bring to parties! Cheesecake filling, buttered graham cracker crumbs, and berries are layered for a beautiful and delicious dessert.
I’m not usually one for food holidays, but Cheesecake Day is a different story. Happy National Cheesecake Day!
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts ever, and I love that there are tons of variations for this creamy dessert. Today I’m sharing one of the easiest cheesecake recipes I know, which is for No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits. There are only two components to prep!
For the cheesecake mixture, you just whip together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and sour cream:
Then you just grind up graham cracker crumbs and toss with butter to moisten a bit:
It’s basically the same method as a classic Graham Cracker Crust, but instead of compacting the graham cracker crumbs into a pan, we layer it into the glasses.
Layer those two components with fresh berries and you have a really cute dessert!
Here’s a step-by-step video I made, and you can see the recipe + more of my favorite cheesecake recipes below.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Caramel Cheesecake with Raspberries
- Cheesecake Twist Stuffed Strawberries
- Mini Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust and Raspberry Sauce
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- Elaine’s New York Cheesecake from Love and Olive Oil
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Squares with Strawberry Glaze from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
No-bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs from 1 sleeve
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- fresh berries raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc
- With a hand mixer, whip together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and sour cream until smooth, which should take a couple minutes on medium high speed.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and add the melted butter. Toss to combine, until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened.
- Assemble the cheesecake parfaits by layering the cheesecake mixture, graham cracker crumbs, and berries in alternating layers. Enjoy!
Nutrition is estimated using a food database and is only intended to be used as a guideline for informational purposes.
10 Comments on “No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits”
I felt like a super star after making this for a party! It was a massive hit! It’s now my go to dessert…..so easy to make!
Can I whisk or beat the filling since I don’t have a mixer with me?
Yes, you’ll just have to use your arm really well =) And make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature (softened), it will be MUCH easier to mix by hand.
This is a great idea for next time i’m away from home but need a dessert. like when on vacation with a few more people to feed than usual.
Glad to hear that Jamie!
These parfaits are so cute; the berries’ colors really pop-out! Yay to seasonal fruits!
Love the no bake version! Can’t wait to make it!
Hope you enjoy it Melanie! We gave some to friends and they really loved it.
I could go for one of these gorgeous desserts right now!