No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
This No-Bake Summer Dessert has layers of buttery graham cracker crumbs, fresh macerated strawberries, and a creamy cheesecake filling. It’s a great travel-friendly, make-ahead dessert for sharing with friends! This post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes, Inc.
For my circle of friends, this year seemed to be the year of babies. I had my first baby this past Spring, and I had one friend who had her first baby two weeks before me, one who had a baby ten weeks before me, and one who had a baby seven weeks after me. So many babies!
For me, there are few things better than seeing the happiness on someone’s face when they enjoy a homemade meal of mine. And the best gifts of all? Food gifts, of course. Every Christmas I’ll make homemade candies and confections and ship them to family and friends, and throughout the year I like to gift food to friends too.
This is my third year working with Land O’Lakes and this year, they have a new tagline: Add a Little Good™.
I love this idea so much and think there are many ways we can incorporate it into the actions we take every day. The most natural way for me to bring good to others is via food, and with so many of my friends having babies this year, I’ve felt even more inspired to whip up some meals to give.
For the main course, I’ll usually give something that reheats nicely, like a lasagna or chicken enchiladas, but I like to make something for dessert too. The main meal is important for fuel, but something about dessert makes it feel like you’re having a special treat.
These No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are a perfect dessert to give. They have layers of buttery graham cracker crumbs, cheesecake filling, and freshly macerated strawberries, and they can be assembled in whatever container you like. They also keep very well in the fridge and stay pretty as they travel from one house to another.
To get started, wash a pound of fresh strawberries and remove the stems. Cut the strawberries into small chunks, then place them in a bowl with sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
Let the strawberries sit for 15 minutes, until they have softened and released a sweet red liquid.
Next we’ll make the buttery graham cracker crumbs layer, which only needs two ingredients: butter and graham crackers.
You will need one sleeve of graham crackers, and one half stick of Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter. I love keeping their full and half stick butter in the fridge so I can minimize re-wrapped butter, and the half stick is the perfect size to grab for a lot of the dishes I make.
Place the graham crackers in a food processor, and grind them up until you get fine crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a bowl and add the melted Land O Lakes® Butter.
Stir together with a spatula until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened and buttery.
To make the last component, the cheesecake filling, combine two blocks of softened cream cheese, one can of sweetened condensed milk, and a teaspoon of vanilla paste in a bowl.
Whip with a hand mixer for about a minute, until combined and smooth.
Layer the three components into glasses or your desired container, starting with a layer of the cheesecake filling, then the buttery graham cracker crumbs, and finally the strawberries. Repeat these layers once more.
Chill in the refrigerator for an hour before serving, and enjoy!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
This No-Bake Summer Dessert has layers of buttery graham cracker crumbs, fresh macerated strawberries, and a creamy cheesecake filling.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (or 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- ¼ cup Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter, melted
- two 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- Remove and discard the stems from the strawberries, then cut the strawberries into bite-sized pieces. Place in a bowl with the sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir well to combine, then let this sit for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the graham crackers into a food processor, and pulse until ground into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you can crush the graham crackers with a rolling pin instead.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter in a bowl, and stir until the crumbs are moistened. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla paste with a hand mixer, for about a minute on medium high speed, until the mixture is smooth and combined.
- To assemble the cheesecake parfaits, place a few spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture into the bottom of a glass. Next add a layer of the buttery graham cracker crumbs. Top that with a layer of the macerated strawberries, then repeat with one more of each layer. Chill the parfaits for about an hour in the refrigerator before serving, and enjoy!
The parfaits will keep in the fridge for at least 3 days.
Disclosure: This blog post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes, Inc. All opinions are my own.