New Beautycounter sales
I talk about Beautycounter a lot, and it’s because I truly think they make the highest-performing products out of any skincare and makeup company using safer ingredients.
Beautycounter tests color cosmetics 3 TIMES PER A FORMULATION for heavy metals! Heavy metals are prominent in color cosmetics and even more so in mineral makeup because the metals are in the earth and they hitch a ride with the rest of the ingredients. I haven’t found any other company that does such thorough testing, on all of their products.
A Few New Beautycounter Sales:
- Beautycounter has their three main skin care regimens discounted as sets through tomorrow night. I’ve used all of these skin care lines, and all are great for different reasons, but I think their Countermatch line is totally amazeballs. It’s not heavy, but moisturizes like a boss. I’ve actually stopped using face oil because I don’t need it anymore (even though the winter is so dry and cold).
- Get the Flawless in Five Set, and get the Nudes Palette for $30 off. The foundation in particular is incredible (I was so skeptical), and the nudes palette includes some really gorgeous eyeshadow colors that I’ve loved using.
- Valentine’s Day Perfect Match Lip Set. I wear lipstick every single day, so when I discovered that unsafe ingredients are in nearly all of the major makeup brands, the first thing I did was swap out my lipstick. I really love Beautycounter’s colors and the lip gloss and lipstick they include here are great neutrals.
Also, free shipping on any order over $50.
A lot of Beautycounter’s deals are bigger sets, so I wanted to sponsor free shipping for any order over $50. If there’s an item or two you’ve been thinking of trying, or a makeup product you’re going to run out of soon, I can’t recommend Beautycounter’s products enough.
I’m not a fan of Beautycounter’s mascara, but most of the stuff has knocked my socks off. If you have any questions about the products, I’m happy to discuss your skin concerns or goals, and also share my honest opinions on the products.
Here’s to safer ingredients for our bodies in 2018! If you have any questions, please reach out, I’m always happy to chat.
Free Shipping Details
To qualify for the free shipping offer:
- Place an order over $50 through my consultant link.
- Order must be $50 before tax and shipping.
- Forward your order confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your PayPal email address.
- I will PayPal you $5.95 to reimburse you for shipping.
- Offer ends February 2nd.
Let me know if you have questions, and happy skincare shopping!