Sriracha Garlic Bread
I know, I know. Sriracha is such a trendy ingredient. But it’s for good reason.
As I mention in my video below, Cook’s Illustrated (the people of America’s Test Kitchen) named sriracha one of the best hot sauces out there.
If you’re not familiar with Sriracha, you might know it by the name “rooster sauce,” since there is a rooster design on the most popular brand’s bottle. It has a very bright and full-flavored heat with a thick consistency, and I think it deserves the cult following it has!
As for the recipe, garlic bread is already a rockstar creation on its own, but the sriracha takes it to the next level. If you’re a sriracha fan, this video and recipe are for you! And if you’ve never tried it, now is the time. Enjoy!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 loaf bread
- 4 tbsp unsalted (or salted) butter, softened
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- pinch of salt if using unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together butter, garlic powder, sriracha, fresh garlic, and salt, if using, and slather this spread all over the bread.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the garlic bread is golden brown. Enjoy!
Copyright Notice: Fifteen Spatulas images and original content are copyright protected. Please do not publish these materials without prior permission.
Disclosure: this post contains an Amazon affiliate link.