I have been selected by Kin Community and the makers of Tylenol to create a video sharing a Hassle-free holiday tip. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own.
I know Thanksgiving is over, but the true holiday madness is still to come!
Growing up, my mom always went all out for Christmas. She made an incredible Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas breakfast, and Christmas dinner, and by the end she was always exhausted.
I made a video sharing a hassle-free holiday tip, along with several of my Youtube friends also in Kin Community. We created a playlist of hassle-free holiday tips with the makers of Tylenol, to help make the holidays a little easier.
They are also running a contest where you can win a prize for you and your holiday hero. You may enter to win by sharing a photo and story on the Tylenol Facebook Page. More details in my video below!
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole for Christmas morning:
- 3 links fresh breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 standard loaf day-old white bread (6 cups cubed)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, white or yellow
- 9 oz bag fresh spinach, cooked and drained of excess moisture
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked sausage, cubed bread, cheddar, spinach, and tomatoes, and toss together well until evenly distributed. Pour this mixture into a buttered 8x12 casserole dish.
- In another bowl, whisk to combine the eggs, until lightly blended. Add the heavy cream and milk, and add a big pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth, then pour it all over the bread cube mixture in the casserole dish. You will notice that the liquid does not completely cover all of the bread, and that's fine. By the time you wake up in the morning, the liquid should be absorbed. Cover the casserole dish with plastic wrap or foil and store in the fridge overnight, or for up to 18 hours.
- When you wake up in the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake the casserole for 1 hour until the custard has set and the top is golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: I have received information about the TYLENOL® Holiday Heroes program from McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., the makers of TYLENOL®. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post for Kin Community.